There are currently eight Directors on the Board. They are elected annually by our members during the November luncheon and installation takes place at the Christmas party in December. Any member can be elected. Nominations from the floor are accepted.
Each Director holds office for two years. The President, Second Vice President, Historian, and Publicity Chairman start their term on even years, while the First Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Board Member at Large start their term on odd years.
Charles H. Gray has been appointed Executive Director For Life.
The 2017 Board of Directors are:
- President, Marco Giardino
- First Vice President, Jim Thriffiley
- Second Vice President, Jackie Allain
- Secretary, Lana Noonan
- Treasurer, Georgie Morton
- Historian, John Gibson
- Publicity Chairman, James Keating
- Member at Large, Ames Kergosien
The Corporation Officers are:
Executive Director, Charles Harry Gray - Assistant to the Director, Eddie Coleman