109 Court Street (OT-261) -- 1917-1924 - No Style - One-story, frame, five-bay-wide (w-w-d-w-w) dwelling with a side-gable roof and no porch; the original full-width porch was enclosed after 1944. The structure is clad in brick while the roof is clad in asphalt shingles. There is decorative woodwork on the fascia of the side gables. The extensive alterations to this building have greatly diminished its integrity making it a non-contributing building in the district.
111 Court Street (OT-262) -- 1963 - New Formalism - Two-story government building with a low-pitched hip roof and brick cladding built in the New Formalism style. Distinctive features include modillions, a stucco arcaded portico, and concrete quoins. The building rests on a concrete slab foundation.
112 Court Street (OT-263) -- 1995-2005 - Neo-Eclectic/Neo-Colonial - 1.5-story commercial building with an inset full-width front porch and Neo-Colonial styling. It has a side-gable asphalt shingle roof and composite wood siding. Windows are 9/6 double-hung-sash. There are two dormers on the half story.
122 Court Street (OT-264) -- 1917-1924 - Vernacular - One-story, four-bay-wide (d-w-d-w) vernacular dwelling with a gable and clipped-gable roof and a partial-width shed porch in the left front reentrant angle. The right bay advances forming a clipped-gable wing. Windows are paired 9/1 and 6/6 double-hung wood sash windows. The cladding is wood clapboard on the façade and board-and-batten on the sides. The first and third bays are new 9-light doors.
123 Court Street (OT-265) -- 1924-1930 - Craftsman Vernacular - One-story, frame, eight-bay-wide (w-w-d-w-w-w-d-w) Craftsman Vernacular dwelling with a side-gable roof, partial gable porch, exposed rafters, and decorative beams. Doors with multi-light transoms are located on the third and seventh bays. Windows are single and paired 6/6 double-hung-sash. The house is clad in clapboard and rests on brick piers. The roof is clad in asphalt shingles.
124 Court Street (OT-266) -- c. 1950-1960 - Art Moderne - One-story Art Modeme style building with a flat roof and rounded façade comers. It is clad in brick, metal, and concrete, and rests on a concrete slab foundation. It was built as a car dealership, but now houses The Sea Coast Echo.
125 Court Street (OT-267) -- 1924-1930 - Colonial Revival Vernacular/Center Hall - Two-story, frame, three-bay-wide (w-d-w), Colonial Revival Vernacular Center Hall dwelling with a hip roof and an inset full-width double-gallery that extends across the main façade. A porte-cochere and sun room extends from the left side. The main entrance, located on the third bay, consists of multi-pane double doors with multipane sidelights and transom. The first and third bays are 10/10 double-hung-sash windows, flanked on each side by narrow 4/4 windows. The columns on the first-story open porch and second-story sun porch are paired wood columns; these paired columns divide the bays. The side elevations have a mixture of 4/4 and 8/8 wood doublehung windows. The building has exposed rafters.
126 Court Street (OT-268) -- c. 1970-1980 - Ranch - One-story, five-bay-wide (w-w-d-w-w) building with a hip roof and double-door center entrance. It is supported by a concrete slab foundation, is clad in vinyl siding and brick, and has an asphalt shingle roof with wide eaves.