199a Seminary Drive (OT-678) -- c. 1935 - Vernacular Grotto -
The Agony Grotto St. Augustine's Seminary- One-story, load-bearing, random rubble concrete grotto with a concrete slab foundation and a cement dome ceiling. The main façade has a staircase leading to the entrance with a replica of the Lourdes Grotto to the right. The grotto has two arched openings with iron gates. The entrance and exit are accented by plaster reliefs of biblical events and the phrases "Watch and Pray" and "Peace Be To You." The interior has a winding hallway dotted with concrete statues of Jesus in prison prior to Crucifixion, The Pieta, The Last Supper, The Resurrection, and The Angel of Consolation.
199b Seminary Drive (OT-679) -- 1936 - Italianate Renaissance Revival Cruciform -
Saint Augustine's Chapel- One-story, load-bearing brick, Italianate Renaissance Revival church with a cruciform plan, sheltered by an intersecting gable roof. The entrance is accented by a relief and a chevron-patterned arch, supported with double Corinthian pilasters. Other distinctive features include an arcaded belt course, buttresses, rear octagonal dome, and stained glass panels and rosette window designed by Mr. Frye of St. Louis, Missouri. The church has a terracotta tile roof, single-pane aluminum picture windows, and a concrete slab foundation.
199c Seminary Drive (OT-680) -- c. 2006-2008 - Mediterranean Revival - St. Augustine's Chapel Restroom One-story, Mediterranean Revival, restroom with a multiple gable roof and raised gable parapets. It has a concrete slab foundation, brick veneer cladding, round-arched three-pane wooden double-hung windows, small square rectangular windows, and a terracotta tile roof.
199d Seminary Drive (OT-681) -- 1930-1944 - Colonial Revival with Modern addition -
Father Wendel Memorial Wing- The Father Wendel Memorial Wing is comprised of 1/3 of the historic hip roof Colonial Revival refectory and a circa 1967 flat-roof Modem addition. It has load-baring brick construction, a continuous concrete foundation, 6/6 wooden double-hung windows, 12-light casement windows, and an asphalt shingle roof with faux exposed rafters.
199e Seminary Drive (OT-682) -- c. 1945-1955 - Colonial Revival Vernacular -
Christmann Hall- Two-story, frame, Colonial Revival Vernacular dormitory with a flat roof, shed roof porch, irregular floor plan, and a large intersecting gable addition on the left side. Decorative features include ironwork at the main entrance and stained glass at the rear. The historic building has brick veneer, 1/1 and 2/2 aluminum double-hung windows, and a shallow terracotta false roof. The addition has a concrete slab foundation, brick veneer, multiple-light fixed aluminum windows, and an asphalt shingle roof.
199f Seminary Drive (OT-683) -- 1930-1944 - Vernacular -
St. Augustine's Carpentry & Paint Shop- One-story, vernacular building with a side-gable roof, on the front half of the structure; and, at the rear, five garage bays covered by a flat roof accented by a shallow, false roof. The building has a concrete slab foundation, decorative concrete block walls, 6/6 wooden double-hung windows, and an asphalt shingle roof.
204 Seminary Drive (OT-684) -- 1929 - Cemetery -
St. Augustine's Seminary Cemetery- This is an ecclesiastical cemetery devoted to departed members of the Society of the Divine Word that have served at St. Augustine's Seminary. It is comprised of seventy granite headstones, each depicting a cross draped in ivy (a symbol of friendship and fidelity which never dies). These markers face east and are arranged symmetrically in rows flanking a central walk. The walk begins with two urns atop low brick pillars on either side of the walk and ends in a marble alter which is adorned with a frieze and capped by two urns and crucifix.